Friday, February 26, 2010

Bad News!

There will be no leaving for India on Sunday! I went in for my scheduled ultrasound and got nothing but BAD news! I have developed a massive hemorrhagic cyst on my right ovary. This cyst is so large that it will prevent any follicles from developing on my left side.
We contacted our Doctors in India and they wanted to have this drained immediately. The problem lies in that there are no International Radiologist in Oregon willing to do this procedure. So I might have to have it surgically removed. We are just going to wait it out for the moment.
This makes for a major setback! If we choose to try again, it will be another 6 weeks before we can start cycling........again!


  1. We are so sorry to hear the news and glad this was caught before you left for India. Our thoughts are with you. xo

  2. take your time to heal... and what about the lovely surrogates in india? you have options